Photography Terms and Conditions
1) This contract is between Suzanne Clark - Photography (hereinafter known as the Photographer) and the Clients
2) It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
3) This contract for wedding or civil partnership ceremony photography services is effective from the date it is signed by the Photographer and the Couple.
4) The Photographer agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the Couple with the photographic package agreed at the time of booking.
5) The Photographer agrees that the above price will not be subject to any subsequent rises within the Suzanne Clark - Photography pricing structure.
6) The Couple agrees to pay a £100 non-refundable booking fee.
7) The Couple agrees to pay the full balance of the photography package purchase 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
8) The Photographer agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions.
9) In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, death, injury or illness, accident or another unforeseen event beyond the Photographer’s control, the Photographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid and the Photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
10) Suzanne Clark - Photography will hold no responsibility for unhelpful or uncooperative members of the wedding party that make certain photographic requests impossible.
11) The Photographer retains the copyright of all images taken and may use images for advertising or promotional purposes at their discretion unless expressly denied in writing by the Client. The Client may use the images on the CD provided for their own printing purposes and internet use.
12) Suzanne Clark - Photography reserves the right to remove the photographer from situations that are deemed to be threatening or unreasonable to persons or equipment.
13) The style and the number of photographs are also dependent on the vagaries of the weather and the availability and willingness of the clients and their guests. The photographer does not guarantee any specific picture nor to include any specific background, location, props, or arrangement, although every effort will be made to interpret the client’s wishes.
In the event of inclement weather, the photographer, in cooperation with the client, will make the necessary changes to the schedule and will do her best to produce coverage of the wedding within the time allocated to her.
14) The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility.
15) On booking my services you are accepting my style of photography and artistic interpretation, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene.
16) Suzanne Clark - Photography cannot accept any responsibility or liability for colour balance or quality of any prints and products reproduced from the USB/CD/DVD that we supply by Third Party Printers such as High Street photo processing shops.
17) In order for the clients to get the best possible results from our photography, we asked that when possible, other guests leave their photographing until the photographer has finished their work. This is due to possible distortion issues and unwanted lighting from camera flashes, we can not be held responsible for photographic failure due to wedding guests not complying with this request.
18) If you wish to cancel our services please give notice as soon as you are aware. Cancellations made from the date shown below to 12 weeks prior to the date of the ceremony will be entitled to a full refund of all monies already paid minus the £100 booking fee.
All cancellations made within 12 weeks of the ceremony will be charged a cancellation fee of 75% of the chosen package value as a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the ceremony date will not be entitled to a refund of monies paid.
19) Please note that our packages are not inclusive of postage and packaging regarding the delivery of your final package. Clients must collect from our studio address or arrange a courier at their own cost.
20) All images are kept on our files for a maximum of 18 months, after this date, we cannot guarantee files to be kept or available. It is customer responsibility to ensure they choose the correct package products within this time frame. We cannot be held responsible beyond this time frame.
21) Editing post-wedding will take 4-6 weeks, this time can differ at busy times and can be extended up to 12 weeks in extremely busy periods although the photographer will do their best to get images fully edited within the timescale given.
All our photo books are priced to include 50 images spread across 20 pages, if you require more pages or images this will incur a further charge, Please discuss this with the photographer at the time of ordering.
22) If you require any alterations/additional editing to your final collection, please discuss this with the photographer within 12 weeks of receiving your collection. Some additional requests may incur a charge, you will be notified of any fee before editing takes place.
After this time your raw images will be deleted and the photographer will assume you are happy with the final complete collection of images.
23) We use our professional expertise and discretion to ensure that significant parts of the day are recorded. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to photograph every aspect of the day as photography takes place 'live'. We retain the artistic licence.
24) We make every effort to arrive at locations on time but we cannot be held responsible for lateness or non-attendance caused by circumstances outside of our control such as traffic delays, severe weather conditions, unforeseen illness/incapacity, accident, technical, camera or equipment failure. In such circumstances, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative arrangements.
25) Products included within your package must be ordered within 12 months of receipt of your final images, failure to do so could incur additional charges due to product inflation with our suppliers.