Terms and Conditions
1) This contract is between Suzanne Clark - Photography (hereinafter known as the videographer) and the Clients
2) It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
3) This contract for a wedding or civil partnership videographer services is effective from the date it is signed by the Videographer and the Couple.
4) The Videographer agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the Couple with the Videography package agreed at the time of booking.
5) The Videographer agrees that the above price will not be subject to any subsequent rises within the Suzanne Clark - Photography pricing structure.
6) The Couple agrees to pay a £100 non-refundable booking fee.
7) The Couple agrees to pay the full balance of the Videography package purchase 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
8) The Videographer agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality service in the prevailing conditions.
9) In the unlikely event of total or part camera failure, death, injury or illness, accident or another unforeseen event beyond the Videographer's control, the Videographer‘s liability shall be limited to a full refund where applicable and agreed, of partial or full monies paid and the Videographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
10) Suzanne Clark - Photography will hold no responsibility for unhelpful or uncooperative members of the wedding party that make certain requests impossible.
11) The Photographer retains the copyright of all images/footage taken and may use images & footage for advertising or promotional purposes at their discretion unless expressly denied in writing by the Client. The Client may use the images on the CD provided for their own printing purposes and internet use.
12) Suzanne Clark - Photography reserves the right to remove the Videographer from situations that are deemed to be threatening or unreasonable to persons or equipment.
13) The style and quantity of footage are dependent on the vagaries of the weather and the availability and willingness of the clients and their guests. The Videographer does not guarantee any specific scene and footage nor to include any specific background, location, props, or arrangement, although every effort will be made to interpret the client’s wishes.
In the event of inclement weather, the Videographer in cooperation with the client will make the necessary changes to the schedule and will do her best to produce coverage of the wedding within the time allocated to her.
14) The Videographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the Videographer and Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility.
15) On booking my services you are accepting my style of videography and artistic interpretation, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to film a scene.
16) In order for the clients to get the best possible results from our videography we asked that when possible, other guests leave their photographing until the has finished their work. This is due to possible distortion issues and unwanted lighting from camera flashes, we can not be held responsible for failures due to wedding guests not complying with this request.
17) It is the responsibility of the client to obtain any permissions, licences and pay any fees to any venues/locations or entertainers/musicians performing, where filming will take place (if applicable).
Unless otherwise stated, we will assume all persons attending the wedding have consented to be filmed.
18) If you wish to cancel our services please give notice as soon as you are aware. Cancellations made from the date shown below to 12 weeks prior to the date of the ceremony will be entitled to a full refund of all monies already paid minus the £100 booking fee.
All cancellations made within 12 weeks of the ceremony will be charged a cancellation fee of 75% of the chosen package value as a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the ceremony date will not be entitled to a refund of monies paid.
19) Please note that our packages are not inclusive of postage and packaging regarding the delivery of your final package. Clients must collect from our studio address or arrange a courier at their own cost.
20) All final videos are kept on our files for a maximum of 18 months, after this date, we cannot guarantee files to be kept or available. It is customer responsibility to ensure they choose the correct package products within this time frame. We cannot be held responsible beyond this time frame.
21) Editing post-wedding will take 4-6 weeks, this can be up to 12 weeks at extremely bust times although the Videographer will do their best to get footage fully edited and completed within the timescale given.
22) If you require any alterations/additional editing to your final film please discuss this with the Videographer within 12 weeks of receiving your completed product. Some additional requests may incur a charge, you will be notified of any fee before editing takes place.
After this time your raw footage will be deleted and the Videographer will assume you are happy with the final complete film.
23) We use our professional expertise and discretion to ensure that significant parts of the day are recorded. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to record every aspect of the day as filming takes place 'live'. We retain artistic licence.
24) We make every effort to arrive at locations on time but we cannot be held responsible for lateness or non-attendance caused by circumstances outside our control such as traffic delays, severe weather conditions, unforeseen illness/incapacity, accident, technical, camera or equipment failure. In such circumstances we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative arrangements.